Greenpac’s Revolutionary System Concept Packaging (RSCP) is the world’s first internationally patented, nail-free interlocking packaging that uses materials sourced from “Forest Stewardship Council” forests – the only forest certification system supported by all major environmental groups.
Award winning solution
RSCP™ packing is:
- Cost effective as it utilizes 20% to 60% less materials, reducing the amount of waste created from using timber in wooden packaging.
- Nail-free and free from metallic fasteners as these may cause damage to goods and possess as a safety threat to workers.
- Compliant with global environmental import/export requirements such as ISPM15 and ROHS.
- Sturdy enough to withstand heavy load racking and at the same time, light in weight thus resulting in freight costs reduction.
- Easily dismantled and flat-packed for storage efficiency, and reassembled when in need.
The advantages of RSCP™ Packaging
• Storage Efficiency
• ISPM15 Compliance
• Highly Customisable
• Environmentally Friendly
• No Metal Fasteners (Nails)